[Foucault-L] Re : Foucault and the last French Riots

hello
d'abord, there's this text by Y. M-Boutang (http://multitudes.samizdat.net/Les-vieux-habits-neufs-de-la,2124.html.)
From a more (strictly) "foucaldian" point of view (and if you read french), you can find in the revue "lignes" ("le soulèvement des banlieux") a text written by (the foucaldian) A. Brossat ("la plèbe est de retour"). Jacques Rancière's notion of police is not the same as Foucaut's, but it could be of interest to you
(note: Jacques et Danièle Rancière had also participated in the GIP in the 1970's).
bye
ben

----- Message d'origine ----
De : Nicolae MORAR <caemorar@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Envoyé le : Vendredi, 1 Décembre 2006, 21h34mn 17s
Objet : [Foucault-L] Foucault and the last French Riots

Hi there,

I am wondering if somebody knows some references on this subject. I know
that Negri and some French scholars hold a Seminar in Paris on «
DEVENIR-BANLIEUE SUBJECTIVITE POLITIQUE ET RESEAUX METROPOLITAINS » but I am
looking more in the direction of Foucault's definition of "Police."
Thank you,
Nicolae