Re: [Foucault-L] biblio

Hi Cory,

as far as I know, there are no longer any Foucault Archive materials
left in Paris, either at l'IMEC or at Saulchoir.

I spent a week at l'IMEC in Caen in 2005 and would definitely
recommend it - the location, the buildings, the library are all very
beautiful. However, I think the only interesting unpublished works are
the supplementary thesis on Kant and the remaining College de France
lecture courses.

Hope this helps,

Timothy O'Leary