Re: [Foucault-L] Foucault Examines Reason in Service of State Power

From *The Threepenny Review *website http://www.threepennyreview.com/ you
can search for past issues - but this first issue is only available via Abe:

http://www.abebooks.com/servlet/SearchResults?bx=off&sts=t&ds=30&vci=837705&bi=0&y=13&tn=foucault&x=30&sortby=2

It costs $50. I haven't been able to find this issue in any of the online
catalogues in the UK research libraries.

Which campus is Campus Report from? Searching brings up so many unlikely
ones.

Duncan