Re: [Foucault-L] Japanese speaking subscribers

Hi Tetz

I am currently in Japan but I am Australian and speak very little Japanese, chotto chotto. I am based on Toyama-ken at the moment.

I do know the translator of Althusser and Virilio into Japanese, Yoshi Ichida, who is Professor of French at Kobe University, But I presume you already know him. He can tell you just how little Japanese I can speak! There is a Japanese Foucault scholar at the University of Tokyo whom my friend Warren Montag recommended I contact, but so far I have not made contact.

David McInerney

http://www.borderlandsejournal.adelaide.edu.au/issues/vol4no2.html
www.amazon.co.jp/James-Mill-Despotism-Philosophy-Reading/dp/0415956129/