Re: [Foucault-L] History of Madness review

For some reason it is difficult to get in the USA. You might need to order it from the UK.

For example, if you had been looking on amazon.com you would not find it, but then a quick search on amazon.co.uk and it appears.

There must be a copyright issue for T&F in the USA on this book.