[Foucault-L] Foucault blog

This is an invitation to visit (and revisit should you desire) a new Foucault blog which I set up recently. The goal of the blog is to discuss Foucault and his works--however it is not a discussion list, but definitively a blog.

That means we blog about a range of things from the recent brou-haha about the Times Literary Supplement review of History of Madness (and how it was picked up in the "blogosphere"), and what it means to have accurate historical sources. Sometimes we just note an interesting post that a student has made as they read say History of Sexuality for the first time. We also have fun: Foucault finger-puppets? Who knew?

This is an experiment to see if there is space for something that is neither a discussion list, long essays, or long-term projects. Rather the everyday ways in which Foucault is taken up, disputed and used. You know, a blog.

Comments are open to all!

The address is: http://foucaultblog.wordpress.com/

Thanks and feel free to forward this message to interested people or listservs!

__
Jeremy W. Crampton
Associate Professor and Graduate Director, Geography
Department of Geosciences
PO Box 4105
Georgia State University
Atlanta