Re: [Foucault-L] High Court of Australia judge Crennan on post modernism and the law

Clare

Maybe you would like to have a look at my article on the Deleuzian lawyer in
the last issue of the international journal for the semiotics of law .....
it might be a little bit more fun than Crelland J .....

One day Ill have to talk to you about coming home and looking for a job :-(

Martin