Re: [Foucault-L] A recent question that I asked of my lecturer

Scott
maybe the answr, or the start of the answer is here, where Deleuze discusses
biopower and the power 'of life'
Gilles Deleuze, *Foucault *(Minneapolis: The University of Minnesota Press,
1986),
sorry i cant dig out the actual quote just now but im going to gess its
around p 92
Martin