Re: [Foucault-L] Genealogy Archaeology Divide

the question is posed to foucault in the recorded lectures he gave at
berkerley on 'culture of the self'. i believe it was the first question in
the q&a no. 1. i doubt his answer will give you any satisfaction, but it is
interesting none the less.

cheers

(here <http://sunsite.berkeley.edu/VideoTest/foucault-cult2.ram> for link to
that q&a session) and