Re: [Foucault-L] Zizek & Koenigsberg on The Matrix, Human Batteries & the Symbolic Order

The thing that I find discouraging is the fact that it's obvious that Zizek's analysis is reducing it to a demonstration of Lacanian theory. Even if that were so - and personally a million demonstrations of Zizek's type would fail to convince me, as they always seem to "read into" what they analyze - surely it leaves out anything interesting and singular in the themes of The Matrix. He could just as well find these themes in Popeye cartoons, and I'm sure he probably already has!