Re: [Foucault-L] in(tro)duction + confessional questions

Hi Geoffrey. I'm afraid I cant help you here, but I was hoping you could enlighten me as to the publications you refer to in your post which fleshes out the obscured contents of the fourth volume of the history of sexuality- a publication of lectures (by Foucault?) and a number of papers written about it, you say? If you could refer me to these I would be the most grateful bibliophile on this list serve!

Anticipating your response, Michael Bibby.