[Foucault-L] Correction for "Logos therefore temporality help"

Hi again,

It just occurred to me that I said "Please no contemporary secondary
sources" but the work would have to be contemporary if we're talking
about Foucault, obviously...Unless we're in another dimension that I
am unaware of, which considering how well I fit in to the dimension
that I think I'm in is a definite possibility. It's been a weird
night...weird life, please just forgive it as a slip of the tongue.
Any secondary sources that are trustworthy would be more than
brilliant.

Thanks,
Teresa