Re: [Foucault-L] Logos therefore temporality help

That rings in my ears like a good question always does....

The 'coupling' of *temporality* and *Logos*....

....Death and Reason?

....Dynamises (the time of desire) and the Logos of the Demiurgical work?

A question concerning the historicity of existential ontology? About history and psychology, archeology and anthropology?

The so called 'Mystery of the cross' was styled 'logo' but also styled times participation in eternity and eternities participation in time.

See Ficini's commentary of Plato's Republic (16th c). - especially on the situation of 'ideas' inside and outside of time, as conceived in the platonic world of Empirium Christi.

The linear time through the distributed spaces of Euclidean Geometry? Aristotle's analytical Physical time?

No answers, only questions. Hope I have allowed some things which your question suggested a vague connection with to emerge like the spells which bind us and hold us fast, the sinews of life...

Like the OHM which sinks back into the silence out of which it emerged, I leave you with a trace of my face and echo of my voice...