Re: [Foucault-L] Foucault, spirituality and Revolution

Hi Ali,

For a negative point of view on this question, you can take a look at:

AFARY, Janet; ANDERSON, Kevin B. Foucault and the Iranian Revolution: Gender and the Seductions of Islamism. Chicago: University of Chicago, 2005.

Leon.

Ali Rizvi wrote:
Dear Listers,

I am currently studying the relation between the notions of
"spirituality" and "revolution" in Foucault. In this
context I would be grateful if someone on the list could refer to good
secondary material on the topic. I assume that primary resources on the subject
are well known.

Ali