[Foucault-L] 'stare out of countenance gaze' in the 'moral treatment' of the 18th centuries 'art of management'.

If anyone else is working their way through the asylum literature of the 18th century has any primary (or secondary for that matter) material to share, in this connection, I will be happy to swap notes.

Michael.

[sorry for double posting but I felt that the misspell of countenance in my first post warranted its reposting]

Find your perfect match today at the new Yahoo!7 Dating. Get Started http://au.dating.yahoo.com/?cid=53151&pid=1012