[Foucault-L] Reception of Foucault in Humanities

Dear Members,

I am in search for articles and/or books that reflect upon or are a document
for a critical and fruitful reception of Foucault's thinking and writing
within the Humanities.

I am well aware that this is a rather broad question and I am bearing in
mind that it comes to a point where the answers can only be subjective, but
I am working on an Anthology of Foucault's Traces within the (European)
Humanities and I am wondering which articles the list-members would consider
to be eminent when it comes to thinking Foucault ahead. I am most of all
interested in articles that take Foucault as a starting point for their own
conceptual, intellectual, epistemological etc. theories without loosing
touch to discourse analyses/discourse theory.

I am happy for any answer what so ever.

All best and Thanks - Hania

Prof. Dr. Hania Siebenpfeiffer
Ernst Moritz Arndt Universität Greifswald
Institut für deutsche Philologie
Rubenowstr. 3
17487 Greifswald
Tel. +49 (0)3834/86-3405 (Büro)
Tel. +49 (0)3834/86-3406 (Sekretariat)
Tel.: +49 (0)162/42 94 776 (Mobil)
Fax. +49 (0)3834/86-3432
Email: hania.siebenpfeiffer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sprechstunde während der Vorlesungszeit Mi 16-18h (Raum 2.15)

Folow-ups
  • Re: [Foucault-L] Reception of Foucault in Humanities
  • Re: [Foucault-L] Reception of Foucault in Humanities
    • From: Glen Fuller