Re: [Foucault-L] "Autoportrait", on Radio Canada (1971)

The Autoportrait is certainly not in Dits et Ecrits, as far as I know it is neither registred in the Foucault Archive
Do you have any specifications (date, where did you find it, is it in print or only on tape or disc?)

What do you mean with "other statements"? In my bibliography I cannot find any "A propos de Histoire de la Folie".

see my Chronologal Bibliography as attachment