Re: [Foucault-L] Foucault and truth

Respected Indian jurist AG Noorani (who I am a huge fan of) was
reviewing a book on Hans Morgenthau, when he gave a positive review of
Mark Lilla's book for its analysis of the flawed "anti-truth"
irrational politics of thinkers like "Foucault, Derrida, Heidegger and
Schmitt", as opposed to the cautionary, wise politics of Morgenthau
(not mentioned by Lilla but upheld by Noorani).
A bit disappointing, coming from Noorani, but oh well.