Re: [Foucault-L] Re : Nietzsche

> "Can I email you, if that's ok with you?"

No, it is not ok that you email me (and the +1000 members of
Foucault-L) to ask Hugo if he could answer your mysterious queries
about Nietzsche.

If the only question is for us to confirm that you are polite, then
yes, you are, you are a very polite jerk.

Foucault-L policy page:
"Messages to the list are sent to more than 1000 mailboxes, then
archived on the web and referenced by search engines: make sure your
post contains relevant, elaborated information."

Pozzo