Re: [Foucault-L] Online versions (subject closed)

I have some problems with aaaaarg.org, for which I registered, but from which I didn't received a confirmation or a password yet. When you login with false informations, they tell you the website has been taken down. That's why. I'll be waiting patiently. Anyway, thanks for helping.
Tiffany