[Foucault-L] Vers une sociologie foucaldienne

Dear all in Foucault List,I’d like to share with you my last publication about Foucault that is inFrench. It’ entitled “Toward a Foucaldian sociology: the reunion ofsubjectivity and objectivity in Foucault’s work”. The study proposes areading of the sociological representation of Foucault’s oeuvre: Foucault’swork can be described as sociology, and it can certainly also be said that thereis a sociological program underlying his work. The discussion of his workoffers an ideal opportunity to trace back the contours of a social criticism andalso that of a sociological auto-reflection. Analysis of the related economiesof objectivity/subjectivity and their combinations in Foucault’s work provide abetter understanding of the originality of his sociology.
 I look forward to your comments. Your suggestions, remarks and criticismsare appreciated!

Bests

Kaveh Dastooreh

VERS UNE SOCIOLOGIE FOUCALDIENNE - Réunir l'objectivation et la subjectivation, Kaveh Dastooreh

|   |
| VERS UNE SOCIOLOGIE FOUCALDIENNE - Réunir l'o...Commandez le livre VERS UNE SOCIOLOGIE FOUCALDIENNE - Réunir l'objectivation et la subjectivation, Kaveh Dastooreh - Ouvrage disponible en version papier ... |
| |
| View on www.editions-harmatta... | Preview by Yahoo |
| |
|   |