Re: Nazis

Hi Steven,

| I'm not one to fly in the face of good research, but during all of the
| time I have spent on this Net (primarily on the philosophy lists) I have
| only seen Nazis mentioned twice. This time and one other time on the
| Feyerabend List. (Feyerabend was a Nazi soldier).

Try reading ANY Usenet group for about a week. It really doesn't
matter what: alt.politics.homosexuality, rec.arts.knitting,
comp.sys.amiga, etc. I can guarantee you'll find confirmation of
Goodwin's Law during that time. :-). You're just lucky that you've
only read mailing lists.

Yours, Lulu...

quilty@ _/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/ THIS MESSAGE WAS BROUGHT TO YOU BY:_/_/_/_/_/_/ v i
philos. _/_/ Postmodern Enterprises _/_/ s r
umass. _/_/ MAKERS OF CHAOS.... _/_/ i u
edu _/_/_/_/_/_/ LOOK FOR IT IN A NEIGHBORHOOD NEAR YOU_/_/_/_/_/_/_/ g s