Re: Foucault and 'the starving millions'

I have always read Foucault as eminently practical. His ideas about the
distribution and flows of power have thrown into sharp relief the
practices of power in schools, hospitals, prisons, places of work, etc.

--Bryan N. Alexander a/k/a Bryan Case a/k/a godwin@xxxxxxxxx--

"He wasn't the real thing, but he sure was a good imitation of it,
which is frequently better than the real thing, for the real thing can
relax but the imitation can't afford to and has to spend all the time
being just one more cut better than the real thing, with money no object."
-Robert Penn Warren