Re: Foucault and 'the starving millions'

In Article <Pine.SUN.3.90.941019214644.18419C-100000@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
mandoki@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

> Could you give more details on where it was published? Or even
> better, could you post in the net (I'm afraid I won't be able to
> reach it here in Mexico). I don't know about net copyrights, but
> I've seen many other articles posted.

Sorry, Katya, don't have the conversion-from-the-printed-text
technology available. Perhaps someone else on list does, hence I'm
posting this reply on the list. Anyway, the reference is:

Armstrong, Timothy J., (tr,ed), MICHEL FOUCAULT, PHILOSOPHER,
Routledge, New York, 1992. isbn 0-415-90333-5
0-415-90532-X (paperback)

Yours,
Walt