Re: Foucault List Update (Everyone Please Read)

There is a big dummies guide to the internet, which is available through most
Mosaic, lynx, Chelo software applications.

The internet was set up because big companies wanted to communicate
internationally, they used the brains from universities to help them and as
a payback, the education side was given free access - it should stay that way
for ever but I imagine there will always be those who want to make money out
of it and charge for educational uses.

The military tend to be involved in everything and they certainly access my
www site here (along with lots of other people), I have heard they have the
authority to take it over if it gets desperate, but that is unlikely because
it uses micro-circuitry which is highly suceptible to electromagnetic
interference.

The Big Dummies Guide reads better than me.

peace
amrtin
hogan