Foucault and Truth

Does anyone know where I can find an exposition and/or criticisms of Foucault's
relativism and the relationship between truth and power.
I believe there is a book called "Power/Knowledge", edited by Colin Gordon,
but I can't get a copy of it in the library or the bookshops.
Does anyone have anything to say on the subject?
While I'm at it, I'm in an analytic philosophy department. We're studying
Foucault as a token continental philosopher. Does anyone else have trouble
writing analytic style essays about Foucult & Co. or am I just over-reacting?
Geraldine Coggins,
Trinity College,
Dublin,
Ireland.