Re: Foucault's Nietzsche

To be more exact; quote from p. 261-262 (OT, Tavistock, 1970)

"At the deepest level of Western knowledge, Marxism represents no
real dis-continuity; it has found its place without difficulty, as a full,
quiet, comfortable and, goodness knows, satisfying form for a time (its
own), with an epistemological arrangement that welcomed it gladly (since it
was this arrange-ment that was in fact making room for it) and that it, in
return, had no intentions of disturbing and, above all, no power to modify
even one jot, since it rested entirely upon it. Marxism exists in nineteenth
century thought like a fish in water, it is unable to breathe anywhere else."