perhaps you could help me?

hello foucault afficianados:
i am a sociology student responsible for explaining foucault's "Power as
Knowledge," taken from *The History of Sexuality, Vol. I* to my classmates
this monday. foucault discussed 4 rules (of immanence, of continual
variations, of double conditioning, & of the tactical polyvariance of
discourses). if there is anyone who might be able to discuss these
ideas/issues with me prior to monday 27 november, i'd greatly appreciate it.
i'm not sure what protocol is on giving my e-address (forgive me please), so
i'll include it. please respond to hicksdar@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
thank you for your time.............darien l. hicks