Re: I-Thou vs. I-me

Erik Lindberg writes:

>You got me. Foucault's sublime? A politics of anti-ressentiment starts
>at home (a radical version of "think globally, act locally)? What do you
>think?

Yes, all politics is local -- if in fact politics even exists. Or, what you
call a practice of "anti-ressentiment" may better be characterized as
something other than "politics." Does it make sense to raise issues anymore
(despite the fact that it is so pathologically popular) through traditional
discourses such as man vs. state, individual vs. society, etc. Isn't that
just more social-centrism, political metaphysics?