Shepherdson Text

Several of you have asked me for the name of the online magazine that
published Charlie's paper. I had to do some research to find it but
here it is:

Postmodern Culture Studies, otherwise known as pmc
Send a message to listserv @listserv.ncsu.edu,
that says
get pmc-list

And the title of the article was "A Loss for Words:Literature and
Method in _The_Order_of_Things_."

Darlene Sybert
http://www.missouri.edu/~engds/index.html
Offices:Tate Hall, Rm 6 or 16 (knock), or ZooMoo
Tu Th 1:30-3:30 or by appt. (882-3460 or 884-6902)
The survival of the fittest means the survival of the self-controlled because
they alone can adapt themselves to the perpetual shifting of conditions
produced by industial progress. -George Bernard Shaw, 1903