Newbie to this newsgroup.

I suppose I should introduce myself. My name is Nicholas Dronen, and
(surprise!) I am interested in Foucault. This fall I will, assuming all goes well at
the financial aid office, matriculate to the Ph.D. program in philosophy at UT, Austin.
I hope to contribute something of value to this group. I am somewhat ecumenical by
nature, and would probably not have joined this newsgroup were I not; but I also have a
strong pro-Enlightenment streak, so expect that I will be something of a gadfly.

Cordially,

Nicholas Dronen

Nick Dronen, the Dolly Llama
http://w3.servint.com/cognigen/f/fci.cgi?dr2864423
Realism in foreign policy is just a state of mind.