Re: Newbie to this newsgroup: Binkley's query.

There isn't much of a connection between my saying, on the one hand, "I have a
strong pro-Enlightenment streak," and, on the other, "Realism in foreign policy is jsut
a state of mind." I have the latter phrase in my signature text for no reason other
than I like it. I felt that I should include a phrase in my signature that conveyed
something about my personality, and improvised "Realism . . . " while experimenting with
this phrase and that phrase. I was haphazardly thinking of Francis Fukuyama's ctitique
of realism in *The End of History and the Last Man* as I typed it.

nd.

Nick Dronen, the Dolly Llama
http://w3.servint.com/cognigen/f/fci.cgi?dr2864423
Realism in foreign policy really is just a state of mind.