[no subject]

this must be the one
Date: Wed, 24 Apr 1996 19:22:37 -0500
To: foucault@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
From: '1<'0>
Subject: Re: Visibilities and Foucault

here are just a few citations regarding many ways of seeing and other
architectures. some of these are short and if you need so, i can scan them
and email them to you.

where are you studying, what is your course, who are your instructors.

electroloveandpeace

F L I P

in *Sexuality and Space* ed. Beatriz Colomina / Princeton Architectural
Press 1992

*The Split Wall* Beatriz Colomina
*D'OR* Jennifer Bloomer
*Percerse Space* Victor Burgin (this is more about photography than
architecture but very much about seeing)

*Privacy and Publicity/Modern Architecture as Mass Media* Beatriz Colomina

MIT Press 1994

in*ZONE 6 / Incorporations* ed. Jonathan Crary & Sanford Kwinter / MIT Press
1992

*Case no. 00-17163* Diller and Scofidio
*The Construction of Perception* Leif Finkel
*Unfolding Events* Peter Eisenman

I am studying about images, glances, architectures and visibilities in