Re: Spoon Home Page

> YOU COULD SEND THIS FRENCH TEXT JUST ONLY TO THE ONE WHO NEEDS IT.
> WE DO NOT KNOW FRENCH.... CETO FROM,,,,,

You could send this 'text' (no adjectives used) just only to the one
who can understand it. I don't understand how anybody can complaint
about having Foucault quotes in french IN A FOUCAULT LIST !!!!!!!!!
By the way, Foucault WAS french, and the fact that *we don't know
french* (I don't know french) doesn't mean that *other people do know
french* and that we cannot do the efford of trying to understand it.

I am sorry, but I haven't been able to repress myself of answering this message...