Re: more pseudo defense of habermas

Hello all,
Would any of you be interested in starting up a cyber reading
group? We could decide on a text --presumably one of Foucault's-- and a
period of time by which everyone interested should have finished the
book, chapter, section, etc. before we began the actual discussion. It
seems to me this could go a long way toward grounding a conversation,
something that might make it easier for people to feel comfortable
joining in. I am personally open to almost any of the books and even
to some collections of interviews, etc. Am I alone in this? Or does such a
thing already exist in a different cyber-place?

Curiously,
dda