Re: Foucault in French

> D'accord - mais sans accents, peut-etre?, qu'en pensez-vous? - ca
> marche pas avec la plupart des programmes, mon collegue, et
> occasionne l'obscurite dans le texte. Qu'en pensez-vous?

That's much better. I quite like this discussion about language/s
as I think it may relate to the concept of 'resistance'. 'Where
there is power, there is resistance'. Nevertheless, I have problems
identifying the specific power source that provokes this resistance,
and I find too easy to attribute that to the imperialims of the
english language.

Dr. Joan Pujol
School of Human & Health Sciences
The University of Huddersfield