Re: power

Dear Rich,
I'm not sure that I understand your question. Do you really want
to know WHY F was interested in power, like why Kant was interested in
reason or why Schopenhauer was interested in the dark side of life? It
seems like this kind of question wants an answer grounded in the man's
autobiography --psychoanalytic, astrological, the like. Is this what you
mean, or could you reformulate your question. Or have I completely
misinterpreted it myself?

derrick <dallums@xxxxxxxx>