Quotes in replys

Something that might be helpful for all of us is to
only include the part of the original message to which you are responding.
How many times have we had the French version in our boxes now?
Now don't all flame me: it's just a suggestion.

Darlene Sybert
http://www.missouri.edu/~c557506/index.htl
University of Missouri at Columbia, English Dept
Office: 6 Tate Hall Tu-Th 1:30-3:30 or by appt
At a lecture on linguistics, the speaker suggested there was no such thing
as a double positive, whereby two affirmatives resulted in a negative.
Someone from the audience called out "Yeah, right!" -Electronic AIR Nwslttr