Re: foucault and education

Clare--

I recently did a paper that takes up this issue, in part, anyway, so I
hope this helps: I found Peter McLaren's "Schooling the Postmodern
Body: Critical Pedagogy and the Politics of Enfleshment" to be helpful,
it was in Giroux's text _Postmodernism, Feminism and Cultural Politics:
Redrawing Educational Boundaries_. I found Foucault's Vol. 1, _History
of Sexuality_ most helpful. His essay, also, "The Subject and Power" was
a good source. I'd personally enjoy it if you posted your list of
sources! This is an area I'd like to dive into more critically!

Jean