Re: Reading Order of Things

>OK. The summer is quickly approaching. Would anyone be interested
>in re-starting the _Order of Things_ reading group?
>What else are you gonna do this summer?

Well, I can think of lots of things. But it would be nice to start the
reading again.
I wondered what happened to everybody (especially the French speakers) - I
guess it's really hard going.

And of course I can't resist pointing out that it's not nearly summer here
(although it is 21C - or about 70F, just to show I recognise that there are
other cultures - at least one anyway - which do things differently).

Jim

Jim Underwood
Department of Information Systems phone +612 330 1831
University of Technology, Sydney fax +612 330 1807
PO Box 123,
BROADWAY 2007 e-mail: jim@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
AUSTRALIA
http://linus.socs.uts.edu.au/~jim/