h*lp me, my bbs developed a pimple (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Thu, 16 May 1996 19:54:24 -0400
From: chloe sekouri <csekouri@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: foucault@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: h*lp me, my bbs developed a pimple

All this ranting about child/adult sex and clitoridectomy is very
interesting; clearly something intriguing was posted while my sys-op took
his sweet time in repairing whatever pimple my BBS developed. I'm missing
posts from May 10 to May 14 inclusive. Would someone be so kind as to send
me the foucault posts from those days? Terribly sorry, I'm as yet a green
and untried *newbie*

Thanks to anyone who can help.

chloe

"The women who hate me cut me
as men can't Men don't count.
I can handle men. Never expected better
of any man anyway.
But the women,
shallow-cheeked young girls the world was made for
safe little girls who think nothing of bravado
who never got over by playing it tough" Dorothy Allison