Re: intentionality

Dear Greg,

I definitely agree with you. But isn't it better to put it in that way:

Intentions are not immune interiorities that are out of the power
network of any society. They are also socialy constructed. They
are disciplined, and even here in Turkey they are punished. The
state can claim that "Mr.X has intend to do something bad (i.e.,
against national interest, for the interest of working class, or for
those of them whose children have been lost) so he will be punished.

Hence not only ourselves but also imaginations of our intentions are also
limited in the sense that they are also a matter of social contruction.

Koray Caliskan
Grad. Student at
Bosphorus University
Dept. of Political Science.