Re: parasites

> What is interesting is that, *most* (but not all) of those same
>economists will
>concede that it is probably better to have a wage basement with a little
>unemployment
>than it is to have no minimum wage and less unemployment.
>
> Nicholas

I would to see what America would be like without a wage basement and how
much greater the sallaries of CEO's would be. I think that we should have
raise ceillings as well as wage basements, at least for those who determine
the wages. Geez, they can only benefit by keeping everyone's wage at a
minimum. If there were no owners, we probably wouldn't have a problem with
wages.

Jeff