Re: red faced at social text

For background on this issue, a site with secondary resources is
maintained at:

http://weber.u.washington.edu/~jwalsh/sokal

in addition to Professor Sokal's page at:

http://www.nyu.edu/gsas/dept/physics/faculty/sokal/index.html

Further, if anyone could suggest references on the issue of science
studies, the topic under debate in the issue of social text, I would
greatly appreciate it.

My apologies for the nongermane post. Since a portion of the debate
centers on "Feminist Standpoint Epistemologies" with some grounding in a
Foucaultian analysis, I hope this is of some interest.

Jason

Jason Walsh To each his little cross. Till he dies.
University of Washington And is forgotten.
Philosophy --Didi, S. Beckett's _Waiting for Godot_, Act II