Re: Queery

I'm very sorry to have mailed this to the list. I have made another of those serious errors of replying instead of forwarding. I am discussing a PMC dildo matter with a friend who suggested I sub*scribe to the list. I regret that I have committed this error and will do all I can to see it won't happen again. Sorry. dave

Just to show that I have sub*scribed to Foucault. It'd seem the dildo story is arguing that despite "the power", the penis is out of control and is about to be taken over by slimy lesbians. I'm going to write a letter to my congressman and have the penis protected by outlawing the sale of dildos to women. dave