Re: A final note on Karl Carlile

At 0:08 PM 96.7.27, Flannon wrote:

> It has always been my hope that this list would consitute a space for
> theoretical practice, that it would not only be a list about foucault but
> it would also be a space where archaeology and geneology could be taken
> up and practiced.

This sounds intriguing, especially since discussion lists are such a new mode of discourse, in such an early stage of determination (I guess). Could you give us an idea, however sketchily, of how you imagine archaeology and geneology could be taken up and practiced here - in what mode(s) of discourse might the practice manifest itself?

Michael G
guest@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
**You must go on, I can't go on, I'll go on** (SB _The Unnamable_)