Re: Human Rights

Dear Tom,

It was not the "structuration" and the means to it that I have tried to
pose. But nevertheless I found your insightful comments very valuable. I
will think about them.

However, the main point is that: How is it possible to envisage/ think
about INALIENABLE and NON-TRANSCENDENTAL conception of HUMAN RIGHTS. The
hearth of the sentence is beating at caps lock. words, not at the
verb per se.

I do not have a clear answer, or let me call it a cogent preliminary
approach to the problem. I am still thinking at the moment. I will not
hesitate to write if i can find sth. valuable.

Koray Caliskan

Bosphorus University, Istanbul

Dept. of Political Science (RA)