Foucault vs. Chomsky

> most my training is in analytic philosophy, especialy Russel and
> Wittgenstein, who Chomsky dissagreed with on most everything).
> Yours,
> M. Lister
> philosophy Student

Hm. Then it makes Chomsky a more intriguing persona considering this:

In his office hallway, Chomsky has a poster of Bertrand Russell.
A quote at the bottom of it says: "Three passions, simple but
overwhelmingly strong, have governed my life: the longing for
love, the search for knowledge and unbearable pity for the
suffering of mankind."

But, agree, the passage lures us away from Foucault; no responses
please.

  • Foucault and Plato
    • From: Omar Nasim