[no subject]

> Nicholas
>
> P.S. Atefeh, the reference for the interview in which Foucault says
>that his "work" is fiction in some respect is buried somewhere in _The
>Lives of Michel Foucault_ by David Macey. Sorry I wasn't able to find
>it.

Foucault writes this in thew Poer/Knowledge volume, I think in the essay on
Truth/Power or in the Foucault reader in the essay "Wjhat is an author?"
However, it does not mean that what he writes does not contain any truths
as Nicholas seems to imply

But true revolutionary practice begins with JLN

the intransigence of theory in the face of jlnich1@xxxxxxxxxxx
the insensibility with which society allows Dept. of Phil.
thought to ossify. University of KY.
Dialectic of Enlightenment (41)