Re: Hello

Hi Eric,

Sometimes it seems like there is no one out here, you're right about
that. Sometimes you'll get lots of mail, sometimes not much for a while.

Right now, of course, it's a busy time for academics (though not
everyone on here is affiliated with academia I think). Hang in there.

Sometimes, though, it just takes someone like you to say something
interesting, or ask a question about Foucault or related topics, to get
the ball rolling again. You might try that: what are your interests in
Foucault? What do you find particularly puzzling or intriguing?

But we're here. :)

Peace,

Blaine Rehkopf
Philosophy
York University
CANADA

In your message of 11:05 Dec 12 1996, you write: